SALES REPRESENTATIVES

Home » Job Openings » SALES REPRESENTATIVES

We are currently seeking Sales Representatives to fill pivotal roles within the organization. The primary role of a Sales Representative is to discover and pursue new sales prospects, to maintain existing clients, and to negotiate and close deals while ensuring and maintaining excellence in customer satisfaction.  Come walk with the backbone of a reputable company and lay out your future!

The Sales Representative holds a full-time work schedule, with weekly base pay + monthly earned commissions.  Candidates should have 3-5 years of related sales experience with fluid sales techniques and very strong closing abilities.  Candidates must be able, willing and ready to travel nationally up to 65% of the time, and work in our Cape Coral, FL Corporate HQ the remaining 35%.  Computer proficiencies and skills are required.

We offer a full benefits package including health, dental, vision and numerous other supplemental insurance options, as well as 401k + employer match, paid time off, paid holidays, and monthly employee recognition lunches, to name just a few.

TO APPLY: Qualified candidates should reply to this job post by submitting an updated resume with current contact information.

We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means that all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local law.

All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a Form I-9, and successful completion of our pre-employment screening and background/criminal check.

In order to help battle fraudulent re-employment claims in the State of Florida, Premier Manufacturing Products, LLC ,and affiliates, reserves the right to report interview no-shows , refusal to work, and/or non-compliance with work search requirements to the FL Department of Economic Opportunity, Division of Re-employment Services.

Job Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Coral Florida National

Apply for this position

Allowed Type(s): .pdf, .doc, .docx
© 2021 Premier Manufacturing Products