DO YOU WANT TO BECOME PART OF A DYNAMIC TEAM IN AN INNOVATIVE INDUSTRY? DO YOU WANT THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN UP TO $75K PER YEAR? DO YOU THRIVE IN A HIGH-ENERGY ATMOSPHERE? If you've answered yes to these questions, Premier Manufacturing Products may be a great fit for you!
Premier Manufacturing Products is a very fast-growing dietary supplement and manufacturing company based out of Cape Coral and Fort Myers, FL. We service national accounts for proprietary products in an exciting, innovative industry. Other services offered for dietary supplements, such as CBD and hemp liquid, is contract co-packing. We also offer contract engineering services!
We are seeking individuals to become part of the Sales Team for Inside Sales / Cold Calling. This position sits on the front line of the Sales Department and will be responsible for making outbound calls to business prospects to identify decision-makers, qualify sales leads, and to transfer and secure leads to our Sales Team. Follow up and data entry of lead information into the SFDC CRM system is also part of this process.
This position requires determination, focus, tenacity, and resiliency as well as professionalism, friendliness, determination, and assertion. Candidates must maintain a professional attitude when speaking to prospective clients to generate new business. Candidates must also have the willingness to go the extra mile. This is a full-time, 40-hour per week, permanent, hourly + commissions/bonuses position. Candidates have the potential to earn up to $30.00 per hour between a base hourly rate and commissions!
A full benefits package is available after successful completion of a waiting period. Benefits include, but are not limited to, health, dental, and vision insurance as well as eligibility for PTO and company sponsored retirement plans.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Place outbound calls and source new sales opportunities through leads / lead follow-ups.
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest in products and services.
- Data entry of lead information in SFDC CRM system; must be quick and accurate with data entries.
- Support the Sales Department with general administrative operations to contribute to and help achieve Team objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday with a flexible schedule between 9am - 6:30pm. Hours may fluctuate dependent upon business needs.
- Be computer literate and have proficient skills with MS Office and preferably proficient with NetSuite ERP and SFDC CRM; or must have the ability to learn new systems, software and/or applications within the first 90-days of hire.
- Have very strong listening and probing skills.
- Have proper and professional phone etiquette.
- Be quick-witted and can think on your feet.
- Be high energy, assertive, driven, and willing to do what it takes to secure leads.
- Must read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US.
Please follow the application instructions on this website and send us your resume. If you prefer to email our HR department directly please send your resume and cover letter to Kelly Marra, HR Manager: email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means that all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a Form I-9, and successful completion of our pre-employment screening and background/criminal check. Formal job descriptions provided at time of hire.