Premier Manufacturing Products is a very fast-growing dietary supplement and manufacturing company based out of Cape Coral and Fort Myers, FL. We service national accounts for proprietary products in an exciting, innovative industry. Premier Manufacturing Products will provide a quality, safe and legally compliant product in a timely manner to all our customers while maintaining a safe and sanitary working environment. Premier Manufacturing Products will be the most efficient and innovative provider of herbal and dietary supplements while working towards continual improvement. Our Mission is to provide product that meets customer specification at competitive prices and on-time delivery.
We are seeking an Assistant Project Manager to become a part of the Project Management Team and help our organization achieve and maintain further greatness as we grow! The Assistant Project Manager will assist with providing administrative / project management support to the Project Management Team as needed, by handling a variety of tasks such as, but not limited to, project coordination, organization, planning and assisting with commercial, residential, and industrial construction projects through all phases.
This position requires professionalism, friendliness, and the willingness to go the extra mile to ensure the job gets done. We are seeking the right personality for this feet-on-the-ground position. Candidates must be willing to travel locally and must be able to handle changing priorities and tasks seamlessly when needed. Candidates should have some basic project management understanding and skills, and some construction experience or interest is preferred. This is a full-time, permanent, hourly position. The pay rate will be dependent upon skills, verifiable experience, and/or education with a pay range of $15.00 to $20.00 p/hour to start. A full benefits package is available after successful completion of a waiting period. Benefits include, but are not limited to, health, dental, and vision insurance as well as eligibility for PTO and company sponsored retirement plans.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The Assistant Project Manager Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but may not be limited, to the following. Other duties may be assigned by the Project Management Team
- Assists with preconstruction estimating and overall assistance with project budgeting, planning, scheduling, permitting, as well as other aspects of projects including, but not limited to, monitoring project working hours, plans and expenditures.
- Assists with commercial renovations, buildouts, and competitive buyouts.
- Create, organize and/or maintain project and contractor files by means of communicating, processing, documenting, tracking, and maintaining information Prepare reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, data entry, and correspondence for projects and/or related meetings.
- Request/receive, organize, and present bids under direction of the Project Management Team for CEO or COO review/approval. Coordinate and maintain project statuses, schedules, change orders, resources, information, inspections, and resolution of inspection related issues.
- Assists Project Management Team with the closing and post-closing process.
- Local travel to visit construction sites, potential project sites, town/city building departments, affiliate company locations, etc.
- Abide by cGMP Safety Training and General Safety Guidelines as addressed during orientation as/if applicable.
- Other duties as assigned by Project Management Team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means that all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a Form I-9, and successful completion of our pre-employment screening and background/criminal check. Formal job descriptions provided at time of hire.